Collection of Information
The Site collects various types of information which shall hereinafter be referred to as “Personal Information”, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our Site, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this Sites shall only collect Personal Information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this Sites to use Personal Information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this Sites.
We may also gather Personal Information from external sources about the type of browser you are using, IP addresses, social media sites, or type of operating system you are using to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
You accessing the Sites and using LT’s services, you consent to your Person Information being shared with LT’s affiliated partners, agents, employees, officers, licensors, subcontractors, parents, subsidiaries or any other third parties (“Affiliates”).
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use and Disclosure of Information Collected
LT may collect and may make use of Personal Information to assist in the operation of our Sites and to ensure delivery of the Services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use Personal Information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from our Sites. LT may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
LT does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
LT may feel it necessary, from time to time, to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, your Personal Information such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
LT may find it beneficial to share specific data with our trusted partners or Affiliates in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your Personal Information, other than to deliver those services which you requested. As such they are thus required, in accordance with this Policy, to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your Personal Information.
LT may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
LT may disclose your Personal Information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon LT and/or our Site;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of LT; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of our Sites and/or the general public.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to LEADER TEACHER, PO BOX 1324, LITTLE ELM TX 75068
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to LEADER TEACHER, accessible from WWW.LEADERTEACHER.NET
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: Cookies by TermsFeed Generator.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strenLThen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
How to Unsubscribe
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from leaderteacher.net provided by Drafting Dan LLC, you may do so at any time. Each e-mail from Leader Teacher.net provided by Drafting Dan LLC includes instructions for unsubscribing from these email communications.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
DBA DRAFTING DAN LLC
PO BOX 1324, LITTLE ELM TX 75068
Terms & Conditions
Access To This Site
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE, FALLS WITHIN THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If DRAFTING DAN LLC believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions On Use
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites (also known as “external sites”) which are not maintained by, or related to, DRAFTING DAN LLC. Hyper-links to such external sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or DRAFTING DAN LLC. DRAFTING DAN LLC has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and FAST
FORWARD MARKETING LLC makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by DRAFTING DAN LLC of that site.
We hate unsolicited commercial emails (also known as SPAM or junk email) as much as you do. We do not ever send emails unless you (or someone with your email address) have specifically requested that we do so .
If you choose to subscribe to our e-newsletters or other communications from us or our website, please rest assured that you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately. Once you unsubscribe we will not contact you again.
We comply with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 in addition to all other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws.
Please contact us at the address below if you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy.
Earnings and Income Disclaimer
Our Earnings and Income disclaimer is a part of, and is incorporated by reference as if set forth fully herein. You may view our website’s earnings and income disclaimer.
You understand that DRAFTING DAN LLC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. DRAFTING DAN LLC does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by DRAFTING DAN LLC. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
DRAFTING DAN LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
DRAFTING DAN LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
DRAFTING DAN LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND DRAFTING DAN LLC MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME.
YOU, AND NOT DRAFTING DAN LLC, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT.
DRAFTING DAN LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and DRAFTING DAN LLC does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Limitation On Liability
DRAFTING DAN LLC, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND MEMBERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF DRAFTING DAN LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF DRAFTING DAN LLC AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND MEMBERS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO DRAFTING DAN LLC FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
Unstoppable Influence and the Unstoppable Influence Symbol are Registered Trademarks. Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of DRAFTING DAN LLC or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to DRAFTING DAN LLC. DRAFTING DAN LLC and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to DRAFTING DAN LLC retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
If you believe that our website content has infringed upon your intellectual property rights, please notify us by sending an e-mail to support at unstoppableinfluence dot com or by sending mail to us at the address listed below. We ask that you please describe in detail the item you allege was infringed and provide us with the legal and factual basis for your claim of ownership of the intellectual property.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
• you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
• advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
• is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
• does not pertain directly to this site;
• threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
• seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
• infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
• violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
• impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
• advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
• solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
• includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
• disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
• includes MP3 format files;
• amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
• disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
• contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither DRAFTING DAN LLC nor any third party that provides Content to DRAFTING DAN LLC will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by DRAFTING DAN LLC or such third party with respect to any submission.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). DRAFTING DAN LLC will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that DRAFTING DAN LLC considers insecure, DRAFTING DAN LLC will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS DRAFTING DAN LLC FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY DRAFTING DAN LLC DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER DRAFTING DAN LLC OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Material Connection Disclosure.
You should assume that material connections exist between DRAFTING DAN LLC and the providers of the mentioned products and services.
This means that you should assume that DRAFTING DAN LLC will be compensated if you choose to purchase a product or service from the website. Compensation may be monetary or in the form of free products or services.
As with anything that you spend your hard money on, you must do your due diligence to determine if the product or service recommended is right for you.
All products are backed by a money back guarantee as stated on the website from which you purchased (the “Guarantee”).
DRAFTING DAN LLC has rights to change refund policy at anytime, but will be reflected on future orders only not past orders.
The Guarantee starts from the purchase date. Refund requests or products returned after the refund policy has expired are not subject to a refund and a refund will not be issued.
Products returned after the policy has expired will be shipped back to the customer.
If a product is purchased, a refund request letter or email must be sent to our office in order for your refund to be processed.
Please be sure to include the following contact information: Full Name, Email and the name of the course you wish to have refunded. This is to prevent fraudulent returns.
In your letter or email to our office, you must also delete all digital video, audio, and text files you obtained from DRAFTING DAN , LLC, and ask for a full refund. You must return all products sent to you in re-saleable condition in order to recieve a full refund.
Although certainly not required, in order to serve our customers better in the future, please tell us the reason that you are requesting the refund.
Product Refund Request Letter Address:
DRAFTING DAN LLC
PO Box 1324
Little Elm, Texas 75068
Product Refund Request Email Address:
support at fastforwardmarketingllc dot com.
Please note that you must include the Subject Line: “Refund Request.”
Upon a refund being processed please allow 7 to 14 business days for the transaction to post to your account. Transaction times depend on the policies of your bank or credit card companies.
Unless otherwise stated on the Website at the time of purchase, if we ship you a physical product, we reserve the right to add applicable shipping and handling fees to your order. Unless otherwise stated, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to fulfill your order within a reasonable time after receipt of your properly completed and verified order. Accurate shipping address and phone number information is required. Although we may provide delivery or shipment timeframes or dates, such dates are good-faith estimates and are subject to change. If your order will be delayed, we will contact you at the e-mail address you provided when placing your order. If we are unable to contact you or you would like to cancel your order, we will cancel the order and refund the full amount charged. We shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, or expense related to any delay in shipment or delivery caused by any third party carrier or other delivery service not owned or controlled by us. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to any third party carrier.
DRAFTING DAN LLC reserves the right to immediately terminate a user’s account and/or service for any unpaid (in whole or part) period of the subscription (with or without notice). Termination of service in no way relieves or excuses the user from any obligation to pay outstanding charges or expenses. In the event DRAFTING DAN LLC starts collection processes of any type, you will be liable for all collection costs, including legal fees and expenses, as provided below.
In addition to any Fees, DRAFTING DAN LLC may also charge applicable value added or other tax.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, found at 17 U.S.C. § 512 (“DMCA”), provides recourse for owners of copyrighted materials who believe that their rights under United States copyright law have been infringed upon on the Internet.
Under the DMCA, the bona fide owner of copyrighted materials who has a good faith belief that their copyright has been infringed may contact not only the person or entity infringing on their copyright, but may also contact the designated agent of an Internet service provider to report alleged infringements of their protected works, when such alleged infringements appear on pages contained within the system of the Internet service provider (“ISP”).
The owner of this Website and the ISP are committed to complying with international trade law, international trade practices, all United States laws, including United States copyright law. Upon receipt of a properly filed complaint under the DMCA, the owner and/or the ISP of this Website will block access to the allegedly infringing material. The website owner and/or the ISP will forward a copy of the notification of claimed copyright infringement to the alleged infringer. Anyone who believes in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has wrongfully been filed against them, may submit a Counternotice to the website owner and/or the ISP.
Notification Of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Please send DMCA notifications of claimed copyright infringement to:
THE WEBSITE OWNER
DRAFTING DAN LLC
PO Box 1324
Little Elm, Texas 75068
THE INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (“ISP”)
Grande Communications Networks, LLC
500 Tittle Rd., Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75056
To file a notice of infringement with either the website owner or the ISP, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. You will be liable for damages (including damages, costs, and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that the website or a web page is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. (You must include the URL(s) (the location(s) of the page(s) that contains the allegedly infringing material and also include a description of the specific content which you claim is infringing on your copyright.)
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit the website owner to contact you (e-mail address and a phone number are required at a minimum).
4. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. I also affirm that as the copyright owner, I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by me, my agent, or the law.”
5. The signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. You may send your notice via email provided such notice includes a proper electronic signature. The signature or electronic signature must be that of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
For details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).
Counternotification To Claimed Copyright Infringement
If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed with the Website owner and/or the ISP against you, the owner and/or the ISP will attempt to notify you and provide you with a copy of the notice of copyright infringement. If you have a good faith belief that you have been wrongfully accused, you may file a counternotification with the Website owner and/or the ISP. If Website owner and/or the ISP receives a valid counternotification, the DMCA provides that the removed or blocked information will be restored or access re-enabled.
The Website owner and/or the ISP will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counternotification, unless the website owner and/or ISP first receives notice from the complaining party that such complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on this website.
Please be advised that United States copyright law provides substantial penalties for a false counternotice filed in response to a notice of copyright infringement. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on this site will govern the item to which they pertain.
Earnings & Income Disclaimer
THIS EARNINGS & INCOME DISCLAIMER GOVERNS YOUR USE OF WWW.LEADERTEACHER.NET OR ANY EXTENSION WITHIN THIS DOMAIN (HEREINAFTER THE “SITE”)
WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT WE ACCURATELY REPRESENT THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND THEIR POTENTIAL FOR INCOME. INCOME AND EARNING STATEMENTS MADE BY OUR COMPANY AND ITS CUSTOMERS ARE MERELY ESTIMATES OF WHAT WE THINK YOU CAN POSSIBLY EARN. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL MAKE THESE LEVELS OF INCOME AND YOU ACCEPT THE RISK THAT THE EARNINGS AND INCOME STATEMENTS DIFFER BY INDIVIDUAL.
YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY, AND WILL BE BASED ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, BUSINESS EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE, AND LEVEL OF DESIRE. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES CONCERNING THE SUCCESS YOU MAY ACHIEVE. THE TESTIMONIALS AND EXAMPLES USED ARE NOT INTENDED TO REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT ANYONE WILL ACHIEVE THE SAME OR SIMILAR RESULTS. AN INDIVIDUAL’S SUCCESS DEPENDS ON MANY FACTORS, INCLUDING HIS OR HER BACKGROUND, DEDICATION, DESIRE AND MOTIVATION.
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND ITS POTENTIAL. ALTHOUGH THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THE BOOK AND/OR SITE, THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS
THERE IS NO ASSURANCE THAT EXPERIENCES OF PAST EARNINGS CAN BE DUPLICATED IN THE FUTURE. FUTURE RESULTS AND/OR SUCCESS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. THERE ARE UNFORSEEABLE RISKS IN BUSINESS AND ON THE INTERNET THAT WE CANNOT KNOW AND WHICH CAN REDUCE RESULTS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.
YOU COMPLETELY AGREE THAT OUR COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FAILURE OR SUCCESS. THE USE OF OUR INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SHOULD BE BASED ON YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE AND YOU AGREE THAT OUR COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF YOUR BUSINESS THAT IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE AND/OR USE OF OUR INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.
MATERIALS IN THE BOOK AND/OR SITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICCTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” ESTIMATE,” EXPECT,” PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,’ “BELIEVE,’ AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING.
PEOPLE WHO USE OUR SERVICES, PRODUCTS, BOOK AND/OR SITE ARE ADVISED TO DO THEIR OWN INVESTIGATION WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING DECISIONS AND ALL MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS THAT WE HAVE PROVIDED SHOULD BE VERIFIED INDEPENDENTLY BY YOUR OWN HIGHLY QUALIFED PROFESSIONALS. OUR MATERIAL, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED CAREFULLY AND EVALUATED BEFORE MAKING A DECISION, ON WHETHER TO RELY UPON THEM. ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST.
WE MAY MAKE A COMMISSION IF YOU CHOOSE TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS THROUGH SOME OR ALL OF THE LINKS PROVIDED IN THIS SITE. BY CHOOSING TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT THROUGH ONE OF THESE LINKS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AWARE THAT WE MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION AS A RESULT OF YOUR PURCHASE.